1/3 Photos of Mexican Egg Rolls
Yummy!! This is something a little different and very tasty! Next time I'm planning on Making a HUGE batch, frying them and flash freezing them on cookie sheets so my husband and kids can heat them up when they want too, or so I have a ready made appetizer for unexpected guests!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts (I marinade mine in 1 T oil, 2 cloves garlic, 1 t cumin, and the juice of one lime)
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese or 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can drained black beans
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn (unthawed and drained of liquid)
- 1/2 chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 -5 diced green onions
- 2 minced fresh garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin (can put 1/2 t more if desired)
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- oil (for frying)
- 1Chop the chicken into small dices.
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3Moisten the edges of an eggroll wrap and put approx 2 tablespoons of filling in the middle.
- 4Fold like you would an eggroll (directions and picture are usually on the eggroll wrapper container).
- 5Make sure the flap is sealed to keep the filling inside.
- 6Heat oil to 350°F and cook just until golden browned (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- 7Cut diagonally and serve with guacamole and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1664 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3110.5
- Calories from Fat 739
- Total Fat 82.1 g
- Saturated Fat 45.4 g
- Cholesterol 242.0 mg
- Sodium 5031.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 462.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 50.2 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 146.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts