Spicy and yummy!! I usually wing it on the amounts, but here is the actual recipe. It's too spicy for my kids. This came to me from my brother who got it from a girlfriend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef, no need to drain (use lean beef so it's not overly greasy).
- 2Heat up deep fryer to high.
- 3While beef is browning, chop onion and garlic.
- 4Once beef is done, add all ingredients except egg roll wraps, in same pan.
- 5Cook on medium heat. I chop up meat into tiny pieces while cooking. Stir often. Cook until dry as possible. Check every few minutes.
- 6Let cool.
- 7Spoon mixture into egg roll wraps - about a tablespoon or so of mixture into each wrap.
- 8Cook in deep fryer until slightly browned.
- 9Drain, cool and enjoy!
- 10** I now use minced garlic from a jar--so easy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Roll Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 1156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 28.1 g