Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Spicy and yummy!! I usually wing it on the amounts, but here is the actual recipe. It's too spicy for my kids. This came to me from my brother who got it from a girlfriend.
- Brown beef, no need to drain (use lean beef so it's not overly greasy).
- Heat up deep fryer to high.
- While beef is browning, chop onion and garlic.
- Once beef is done, add all ingredients except egg roll wraps, in same pan.
- Cook on medium heat. I chop up meat into tiny pieces while cooking. Stir often. Cook until dry as possible. Check every few minutes.
- Let cool.
- Spoon mixture into egg roll wraps - about a tablespoon or so of mixture into each wrap.
- Cook in deep fryer until slightly browned.
- Drain, cool and enjoy!
- ** I now use minced garlic from a jar--so easy!