Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Weekend magazine, Anjali Vellody's column.
Make and share this Mirchi Ka Pakora recipe from Food.com.
- Cut a small slit in each green chilli.
- Smear with salt and lime juice.
- Combine gramflour, mango powder, salt and water (as required) in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Dip green chillies into the above prepared batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper napkins/towels.
- Serve hot with chutney or Tomato ketchup.