From the Weekend magazine, Anjali Vellody's column.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a small slit in each green chilli.
- 2Smear with salt and lime juice.
- 3Combine gramflour, mango powder, salt and water (as required) in a bowl.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Heat oil in a wok.
- 6Dip green chillies into the above prepared batter.
- 7Deep fry in hot oil.
- 8Drain on clean kitchen paper napkins/towels.
- 9Serve hot with chutney or Tomato ketchup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mirchi Ka Pakora
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 64.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: