Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
From the Foodcourt column of the Weekend magazine. Here is a nice snack/appetiser.
Make and share this Mixed Vegetable Pakoras recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml cauliflower floret
- 1 small brinjal, sliced
- 1 small potato, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 green chilies, washed and slit in the center
- oil, to deep fry
For the batter
- 177.44 ml gram flour
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml coriander powder
- 4.92 ml cumin powder
- 3.69 ml garam masala powder
- 4.92 ml dried kasuri methi, crushed between your palms
- 4.92 ml knorr chicken stock powder
- 4.92 ml red chili powder
- Mix all the ingredients for the batter together in a bowl.
- Add enough water to form a smooth and semi-thick batter.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Dip each vegetable piece in the batter.
- Deep fry until crisp.
- Drain on clean paper kitchen napkins.
- Serve hot with ketchup.