1/1 Photo of Mojos (Delicious Deep Fried Potatoes)
This is one of the first Copycat recipes I've tried. It's a big hit everytime I make it. They taste really really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and spices in shallow dish.
- 2Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch thick wedges.
- 3Dip potato slices into the beaten egg, then into flour mixture.
- 4Deep fry in hot oil (about 375º) until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 5Serve with dressing or sour cream.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojos (Delicious Deep Fried Potatoes)
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: