Danny Beason's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak chicken (completely covered) in buttermilk overnight.
- 2Put a cup of flour in a storage bag and place chicken piece in and shake till covered.
- 3Fry chicken until completely cooked.
- 4Put chicken on a pan and put in an oven at 250° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom-On-The-Go Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (6087 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3365.0
- Calories from Fat 1921
- Total Fat 213.5 g
- Saturated Fat 61.0 g
- Cholesterol 977.7 mg
- Sodium 974.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 243.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning