Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a combination of a couple recipes. We tweaked it til it tasted just right. We always get rave reviews whenever anyone tries them. These are not for the faint of heart. They are especially liked by females. For some reason most guys can't handle the heat!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, not butter
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce, sauce-this will determine how hot it is
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings
- Combine coating mixture and coat chicken pieces. Refrigerate coated chicken for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until margarine is completely melted. Coat chicken in leftover flour mixture. Deep fry chicken in 375 degrees oil for 13 minute or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towel and place in bowl and toss with sauce. Repeat with remaining chicken.
I have tried a lot of Hot Wing Recipes But MOM'S MOUTH-WATERING BUFFALO WINGS is by Far the BEST Wings I have ever had! You won't want to pass up these Wings at a Party!!!! Way to go Sheila terrific Recipe!!!