lynda clark's Note:
Carnival food here we come! Simply seasoned steak cooked to your described perfection, with soft spreadable garlic, baby swiss cheese sauté onions, green bell peppers and mushrooms on a toasted submarine bun. Need I say anymore!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast garlic in an oven until softened.
- 2When done squeeze out and set aside in bowl.
- 3Slice tomato.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Slice and sauté onion, green pepper and mushrooms.
- 6Season and cook Steaks (with 4 tbsp of cooking oil).
- 7Cook to your liking.
- 8Toast bread.
- 10Spread garlic across top and bottom bun.
- 11Place 3 slices of cheese across bottom.
- 12Place sautéd onion, green pepper and mushroom.
- 13Place steak.
- 14Place three slices of tomato.
- 15Place top bun on top and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morning Steak Subs
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.3
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 173.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
submarine sandwich bread