Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Filipino food that has evolved from the Chinese egg roll.
Make and share this Mother's Lumpia recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat stove top and deep fryer.
- Use a skillet to cook ground beef, ground chicken, and sausage to doneness. put in a large bowl and mix well.
- Line flat pan with parchment paper.
- Take one egg roll, place a spoonful of meat down the center, fold one half over the meat and then either end, one over the other, dip finger in water and place a drop of water at the end of the unfolded half of egg roll, then roll the rest of the egg roll together.
- Continue until all egg rolls have been used
- Deep fry egg rolls.
These were pretty good. The sausage gave the meat mixture a pretty good flavor but I may play with adding some additional spices next time. My daughter doesn't like all the cabbage that is normally in an egg roll, so she really enjoyed this meat-only version!