minky #089's Note:
A Filipino food that has evolved from the Chinese egg roll.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat stove top and deep fryer.
- 2Use a skillet to cook ground beef, ground chicken, and sausage to doneness. put in a large bowl and mix well.
- 3Line flat pan with parchment paper.
- 4Take one egg roll, place a spoonful of meat down the center, fold one half over the meat and then either end, one over the other, dip finger in water and place a drop of water at the end of the unfolded half of egg roll, then roll the rest of the egg roll together.
- 5Continue until all egg rolls have been used
- 6Deep fry egg rolls.
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mother's Lumpia
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.6
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 403.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: