Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was in today's Thursday magazine, submitted by Ayesha Majeed. I would be glad to try this with chicken instead of mutton. If you do, please let me know how it turns out.
- 1 kg minced mutton
- 15 cloves garlic
- 50 g green chilies
- 2 tablespoons garam masala powder
- 1⁄2 cup gram flour
- 4 medium onions
- 2 -3 lemons
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons oil
- oil, to deep fry
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Add onions and saute till golden brown.
- Put the minced mutton in a big bowl.
- Add the other ingredients, except the corriander and mint leaves and sauteed onions.
- Mix well.
- Grind for one minute.
- Make round shapes (kebabs) of the above mixture.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add the patties.
- Deep fry in the hot oil until browned on both sides.
- Drain excess oil on clean absorbent paper towels.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Garnish with onion and mint leaves.
- Serve hot.