1 hr 20 mins
This is time consuming meal to prepare it, but at the end it is worth it. You can eat it as a full lunch or even dinner. We usually serve this with Tartar sauce and lettuce. I am not going to submit crepes recipe – just make normal European crepes medium size. If you make more than you need you can freeze them (step just before frying).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the stuffing: sauté finely minced onion until translucent. Cut chicken meat to small pieces and sauté with onion until white and done. Cut pickled cucumbers into small pieces and add into chicken. Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and sauté for 2-5 minutes. Cool it and add sour cream (if you think stuffing is too liquid you can add some breadcrumbs in it, but be careful – not too much.
- 2Make crepes, approximately 6-8 pieces (2 eggs, 250 ml milk and some flour).
- 3Put stuffing on each crepe and fold it like cigar. Close the ends folding ends of cigar with finger (push into hole).
- 4Whisk eggs like you make omelet. Put each “cigar” crepe first into flour, than eggs, and than breadcrumbs (like for Wiener schnitzel).
- 5Fry them in deep oil until golden on each side. Serve with Tartar sauce and lettuce salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for North Croatian Fried Chicken Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 239.3 mg
- Sodium 652.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: