Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Full of nutrition! This is Anjali Singh's recipe from the Thursday magazine. Enjoy!
Make and share this Nutri Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- Soak the nuggets in warm water for an hour.
- Squeeze well and wash 3-4 times with water.
- Take your grinder and in it, grind the nutri nuggets into a very fine paste.
- Pour the paste into a bowl.
- Soak the bread slices in water and squeeze well.
- Mix the bread slices with the nutri nuggets paste.
- Add garam masala and red chilli powders, cornflour, salt and the ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix thoroughly into the nutri-bread bowl.
- Now take a pencil and with small quantities of the mixture, shape them like seekh kababs.
- Refrigerate the prepared nutri kebabs for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Deep-fry the kebabs in the oil until golden brown on either side.
- Drain on clean kitchen paper towels.
- Serve hot with green chutney.