1 hr 30 mins
Full of nutrition! This is Anjali Singh's recipe from the Thursday magazine. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the nuggets in warm water for an hour.
- 2Squeeze well and wash 3-4 times with water.
- 3Take your grinder and in it, grind the nutri nuggets into a very fine paste.
- 4Pour the paste into a bowl.
- 5Soak the bread slices in water and squeeze well.
- 6Mix the bread slices with the nutri nuggets paste.
- 7Add garam masala and red chilli powders, cornflour, salt and the ginger-garlic paste.
- 8Mix thoroughly into the nutri-bread bowl.
- 9Now take a pencil and with small quantities of the mixture, shape them like seekh kababs.
- 10Refrigerate the prepared nutri kebabs for 30 minutes.
- 11Heat oil in a wok.
- 12Deep-fry the kebabs in the oil until golden brown on either side.
- 13Drain on clean kitchen paper towels.
- 14Serve hot with green chutney.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutri Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 142.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
textured vegetable protein