You can't go wrong with this one. It is also very inexpensive to make. You can easily match the taste of the restaurant. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If your cheese is in a brick, slice it thick, and cut the cheese crossways to made triangles.
- 2Beat the eggs with water and set aside.
- 3Mix the bread crumbs, garlic salt, and Italian seasonings and set aside.
- 4Blend the flour with corn starch and set aside.
- 5Heat your vegetable oil for deep frying to 360 degrees.
- 6Dip cheese in flour then in egg wash and then coat.
- 7with bread crumbs.
- 8Place carefully in hot oil and fry until golden, this takes just a few seconds so watch carefully.
- 9When golden remove from hot oil and drain.
- 10Serve with you favorite Italian Spaghetti Sauce and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Fried Mozzarella
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.6
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.1 mg
- Sodium 1541.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 36.9 g