1/3 Photos of Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
You can make these easily at home by using a package of ravioli. We like to use other types of ravioli for this dish. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water with eggs and beat well, set aside.
- 2Mix Italian seasonings and garlic salt with the bread crumbs and set this aside.
- 3Measure flour in bowl and set aside.
- 4Heat vegetable oil in deep fryer or skillet to 350 degrees for deep frying.
- 5Dip ravioli in flour then in the egg wash then in bread crumbs and carefully place in hot oil.
- 6Fry until golden, remove from oil and drain.
- 7Serve with you favorite marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 234.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: