You can make these easily at home by using a package of ravioli. We like to use other types of ravioli for this dish. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
- Mix water with eggs and beat well, set aside.
- Mix Italian seasonings and garlic salt with the bread crumbs and set this aside.
- Measure flour in bowl and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in deep fryer or skillet to 350 degrees for deep frying.
- Dip ravioli in flour then in the egg wash then in bread crumbs and carefully place in hot oil.
- Fry until golden, remove from oil and drain.
- Serve with you favorite marinara sauce.