Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an interesting Chinese Cantonese dish, that we usually ordered in Chinese restaurants. Ideal for buffets and dinner parties.
- Get grease-proof paper and cut into 18cm by 18cm 12 square pieces of papers.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with seasoning 1 for 15 minutes.
- Brush 1 side of the each paper with oil.
- Place a piece of chicken at one corner of the paper.
- Fold up this corner to cover the chicken.
- Then fold the sides to cover the chicken as well.
- Fold the remaining corner down and tuck into the pocket to make a package.
- Repeat for the rest of the chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a saucepan for deep-frying.
- When the oil is hot, reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Place in the packages and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove and drain the packages off excess oil.
- Serve hot.
- The packages are to be open by the diners themselves.
Kim, THANK YOU! This looks wonderful, I can't wait to try it! I "think" if I minch or finely dice the chicken it may be just what I was looking for! Again, thank you.