Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A festive change from the usual meat balls. Can be served with or without a sauce. Posted by request.
- In a medium bowl, mix rice, spinach, cheese, lemon juice, salt, pepper and 2 eggs.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
- In a pie plate, using a fork, beat 1 tbls water with remaining egg.
- Dip rice balls in egg, then into bread crumbs to coat evenly.
- In a 5 quart Dutch oven, heat 3/4 inch of oil over medium heat.
- Fry rice balls a few at a time for 1 1/2 minutes or until golden brown, drain on paper towels and serve warm.