1 hr 30 mins
I can't remember where I learned to fry chicken like this, but it's the only way that works for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Try to use a deep fryer if you have one- heat the oil to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the water, tablespoon of salt and 1/2 t Accent.
- 3Put the chicken into this marinade and let sit for 30 minutes (or longer if you start early).
- 4In one bowl, combine the egg and milk.
- 5In another bowl, combine the flour, 2 1/2 t salt, pepper and 3/4 t Accent.
- 6Coat the chicken in the flour mixture, dip in the egg mixture, then coat again in the flour mixture.
- 7Drop the pieces about 3-4 at a time into the hot oil and fry for about 12 minutes.
- 8Do not crowd the oil.
- 9Remove to paper towels in a collander and drain.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.1
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 147.6 mg
- Sodium 3331.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: