I love this recipe...great for when you have guests over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 3 cups oil in a large deep pot over high heat until temperature reaches 365 degrees F.
- 2Meanwhile, combine flour, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- 3Mix egg, milk and remaining oil in a small bowl.
- 4Slowly add liquid ingredients, stirring with a fork or shisking until smooth.
- 5Pat pineapple rings completely dry.
- 6Dip each ring into batter letting excess drip back into bowl.
- 7Lower rings gently into hot oil with a slotted spoon, 2 at a time.
- 8Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- 9Drain well on paper towels.
- 10Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1786.5
- Calories from Fat 1568
- Total Fat 174.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 340.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g