Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If I ever find some celeriac, this is the recipe I will probably try...
Make and share this Potatoes with Celeriac and Orange Oil recipe from Food.com.
- Orange oil: 2 days before, peel the orange, making sure no pith is left on the peel.
- Cut the peel into very fine strips and heat in 6 T olive oil to about 150 deg F/65 C.
- Remove from the heat, pour into a screw topped jar, and leave to stand for 2 days.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the rest of the olive oil into an ovenproof dish.
- Slice the potatoes and celeriac into thin wedges.
- Place them in the dish and sprinkle them with the salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes; garnish with rosemary.
- drain off the orange oil, add a little orange and lime juice to tase and season with salt and white pepper.
- Pour this over the potatoes and celeriac.
- Finally take the drained orange peel and deep fry in a little sunflower oil.
- sprinkle the peel over the vegetables and serve.