48 hrs 20 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
If I ever find some celeriac, this is the recipe I will probably try...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Orange oil: 2 days before, peel the orange, making sure no pith is left on the peel.
- 2Cut the peel into very fine strips and heat in 6 T olive oil to about 150 deg F/65 C.
- 3Remove from the heat, pour into a screw topped jar, and leave to stand for 2 days.
- 4Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5Place the rest of the olive oil into an ovenproof dish.
- 6Slice the potatoes and celeriac into thin wedges.
- 7Place them in the dish and sprinkle them with the salt and black pepper.
- 8Bake for 10-15 minutes; garnish with rosemary.
- 9drain off the orange oil, add a little orange and lime juice to tase and season with salt and white pepper.
- 10Pour this over the potatoes and celeriac.
- 11Finally take the drained orange peel and deep fry in a little sunflower oil.
- 12sprinkle the peel over the vegetables and serve.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes with Celeriac and Orange Oil
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1088.8
- Calories from Fat 492
- Total Fat 54.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: