This recipe came from out of the blue. I had some leftovers in the fridge and decided to whip up something tasty! This recipe makes rather rich crab cakes, so a little is a lot! The tarter sauce is always a nice touch and is also extremely easy to mix up. Note: you can estimate everything!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Crab Cake Ingredients
- 13 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 12 ounces bread stuffing mix (already made)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 1/2 tablespoons flour
Tartar Sauce Ingredients
- 1Tartar Sauce.
- 2Mix mayo, relish, salt, oregano, and basil until fully mixed. (If you prefer to you can let it chill in the fridge while making the crab cakes).
- 3Crab Cakes.
- 4Put crab and stuffing in a medium bowl.
- 5Add beaten eggs, salt, pepper, and flour into bowl.
- 6Mix well with a spatula: it should almost have the consistency of a dough (in order to form the patties).
- 7Form patties: (my mixture made 4 large patties).
- 8In a skillet or pan, add a light layer of oil (just enough to cover the bottom); turn to about 350 degrees or about medium high.
- 9When hot, place patties in skillet/pan and let them cook for about 7-10 min or until brown on one side; flip and do the same to the other side until thoroughly cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Crab Cakes and Tartar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2771.9
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 261.9 mg
- Sodium 12620.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 501.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.9 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 96.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: