1/1 Photo of Satay Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Trevor Spink's Note:
Tender chicken on bamboo skewers with a peanut sauce dip makes for an attractive and excellent tasting starter. This Recipe works equally well with pork or beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Also need 24 8 inch Bamboo Skewers.
- 2Cut the chicken breast into 1/4 inch chunks (3 for each skewer).
- 3Chop the coriander root, kaffir lime leaves and the lemongrass.
- 4Marinade the chicken with all the ingredients for at least one hour.
- 5Thread meat onto bamboo skewers.
- 6Satay will taste best when cooked over charcoal grill.
- 7During cooking, use a small basting brush with coconut milk, turn stick several times until meat looks brown and cooked through.
- 8Serve hot with peanut sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Satay Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 1025.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves