Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a must for our New Years Celebration. A little work but well worth the effort.
Make and share this Sauerkraut Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Brown onion in butter.
- Add ham and garlic to onion.
- Stir in flour and cook thoroughly.
- Add juice, sauerkraut and parsley.
- Cook until it forms a paste.
- Form into 1/2 inch balls.
- Bread by dipping in the egg& milk mixture (1 egg& 2c. milk) and then roll in flour, back in egg mixture, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep Fry until golden.