Delicious chunks of seafood cooked at the table and dipped into sauces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb salmon steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lb halibut steaks, 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 lb scallops
- oil (for frying, approx 2 c)
Seafood Cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Cut salmon and halibut into 3/4" pieces, discarding skin and bones.
- 2Peel and devein shrimp.
- 3Rince scallops to remove any grit.
- 4If large, cut in half.
- 5Arrange fish and shellfish on a large serving platter.
- 6Mix the sauces and spoon into small serving bowls.
- 7Heat oil in a fondue pot over an alcohol burner until it starts to bubble.
- 9Each guest will spear pieces of seafood unto a fondue fork and cook in the hot oil, then dip in a sauce or sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 10The salmon and halibut pieces take about 2 minutes, the scallop and shrimp about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.3
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 285.6 mg
- Sodium 1284.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 60.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: