Cyndi Dashiells's Note:
This is a great snack for holidays and finger food night. A favorite a parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cans crabmeat or 1 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1 can baby shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded cheese (Mexican Mixture or Montery Mixture)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning (use according to taste)
- mayonnaise (Enough for Tuna Fish consistency)
- 1 package wonton
- vegetable oil (enough to cover wontons when frying, Works great in Fry Daddy or Deep Fryer)
- 1Drain crabmeat and remove all shells.
- 2Drain shrimp.
- 3Add all ingrediates together in large mixing bowl.
- 4Lay wontons on clean surface and add a heaping teaspoon of mixture to middle of wonton.
- 5Dip fingers in water and wet edges of wonton and press together to seal.
- 6Drop wontons in hot oil (350 degrees) and leave in until wonton is brown.
- 7Drain on papertowels.
- 8Inside will be very hot when they first come out.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood stuffed WonTons
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 287.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning