Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Shrimp Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- Coarsely chop shrimp, set aside.
- Beat flour and next 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in shrimp, onion, and next 3 ingredients; cover and chill 2 hours.
- Pour oil to a depth of 5 inches into a Dutch oven.
- When oil is hot, drop batter by rounded tablespoonfuls, and fry, in batches, 5 minutes or until golden.
- Drain fritters on paper towels.
Different but delicious, both my husband and daughter enjoyed them. Had picante sauce and homemade guacamole for dips.
Di, The guys loved this great recipe! I used some fresh oregano thyme and used a hearty microbrewery beer (Shipyard) in the batter. Really flavorful. A keeper for sure! Thanks for posting. Barb
Light and airy, yet filling. The beer makes the difference in the batter