Wonderful addition to your party hors d'oeuvres tray!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge shrimp in flour, then in eggs.
- 2Roll the shrimp through shredded coconut, covering them thoroughly.
- 3Deep fry shrimps at about 375°F, until they are brown.
- 4Serve with cocktail sauce to which crushed pineapple is added according to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Ono Nui
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.1
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 113.0 mg
- Sodium 80.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g