Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a basic traditional Malay method for deep fry - chicken or fish.
Make and share this Simple Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups cooking oil
Sliced ingredients (Optional)
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 red chili pepper (optional)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- Heat cooking oil in a pan.
- Season the chicken with tumeric powder and salt.
- Deep fry the chicken meat till cooked. Set aside.
- Eleminate the oil from the pan till about three tablespoons left.
- Fry sliced ingredients to half crispy.
- Sprinkle on fried chicken.