Zingo! I just found this recipe from Wesson Oil and couldn't wait to post it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked shelled shrimp
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 cups wesson canola oil
- 1In medium bowl, combine first 9 ingredients, ending with salt; blend well.
- 2Add egg and blend until thoroughly combined (Mixture will be sticky).
- 3Shape mixture into 12 (3X3/4-inch) stick-shaped pieces.
- 4Gently roll each piece in bread crumbs.
- 5In a large skillet, heat oil to 325°F.
- 6Gently place shrimp sticks into oil and fry until crisp and golden brown.
- 7Drain on paper towels and serve with your favorite dipping sauce or a squeeze of lemon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snappy Shrimp Zingers
Serving Size: 1 (935 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.8
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 277.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: