1/2 Photos of Sourdough Sams
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients, stir into liquid, roll out and cut with regular donut cutter.
- 2Then heat some oil in a deep fryer to 390 degrees F and fry.
- 3Just before serving dust with powdered or cinnamon sugar.
- 5These doughnuts are virtually greasless.
- 6And if you want you can make several batches at a time and freeze.
- 7They keep well and to me taste after a while in the freezer.
- 8Take out as many as needed and thaw and put sugar on or eat plain.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Sams
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 579.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: