This is soooo good, my kids love it and it makes a nice change from traditional batters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients and cheddar cheese.
- 2Blend in milk and vegetable oil until smooth.
- 3Dip fish or shellfish into batter.
- 4Deep-fry at 375 for 3 to 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cheese Batter for Seafood
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 197.6 mg
- Sodium 2135.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 26.3 g