Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious finger food from my fav cookbook
Make and share this Spicy Chicken Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g chicken breasts, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon spring onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red chile, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- oil (for frying)
- Place chicken in a bowl and add other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil approx 2cm in depth.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture into the hot oil.
- Deep fry for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with Cucumber Mint Dip.
We enjoyed these little morsels with ummi77's Cucumber Mint Dip as part of the evening meal. I fried them as in the recipe, but imagine that they could be baked, as well, if you are avoiding fried food. Thank you for the recipe.