Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Spicy sweet, delicious wings.
Make and share this Spicy Honey Dijon Mustard Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the shortening to 350ºF in a deep fryer or cast iron pot.
- There should be enough shortening to cover wings completely.
- Dredge the wings in the flour mixture and drop into heated shortening.
- Cook 10-12 minutes.
- When cooked, remove wings and drain.
- Mix honey, mustard and hot sauce together.
- Toss the wings in the hot sauce recipe.
- Serve immediately with ranch dip dressing.
This is very similar to a recipe I use from the Terrible Hotel. I bake mine -- but first boil 15' in ch broth & crushed red pepper then bake for 20-30 in hot oven, turning once. This is an awesome sauce -- you won't be disappointed! Thanks for posting - now I don't have go search for Terrible Hotel any longer!