1/8 Photos of Spicy Pineapple Fritters
These are savory fritters filled with pineapples, habanaro, chives, garlic, turmeric and are very addictive. Serve as an appetizer, top some grilled meats, seafood or a side to a salad. Diced red pepper mix along the pineapple would be very good in this as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend first 9 ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth and well mixed.
- 2Place in a bowl and add pineapple chunks. Stir to coat.
- 3In a heavy pan heat a couple inches of oil. Oil will be ready when you drop a bit of batter in and it drops to bottom sizzles and rises to surface. At this point drop by spoonfuls and fry till browned taking a couple minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- 4Season with salt and garnish chives.
- 5Good served hot, great room temperature and even better cold.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pineapple Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 35.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: