Got this recipe from a St. Louis Bar and Grill. My DH and his friends love it. I usually have to double the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and egg in a small bowl.
- 2Place breadcrumbs and salt in a shallow bowl.
- 3Dip ravioli in milk mixture, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- 4Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 350 degrees.
- 5Fry ravioli, a few at a time, 1 minute on each side or until golden.
- 6Drain on paper towels.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately with warm spaghetti or pizza sauce.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Louis Toasted Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 117.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: