Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this recipe from a St. Louis Bar and Grill. My DH and his friends love it. I usually have to double the recipe.
- Combine milk and egg in a small bowl.
- Place breadcrumbs and salt in a shallow bowl.
- Dip ravioli in milk mixture, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 350 degrees.
- Fry ravioli, a few at a time, 1 minute on each side or until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately with warm spaghetti or pizza sauce.