Stacey is a lady at our church who always brings these eggrolls to our montly potluck. I think just about everyone has requested the recipe. I was surprised how easy it was
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mircowave safe bowl combine coleslaw mix, and scallions.
- 2cover with plastic Microewave on high for 5 minutes or until wilted.
- 3place in colander press out excess liquid then toss in meat, cilantro, ginger, pepper sauce and half the hoisin sauce.
- 4place 2 wrappers on a cutting board facing you.
- 5spoon 1/2 cup of teh mixture in center of each wrapper.
- 6fold bottom corner over filling fold in left and right corners over filling.
- 7moisten top corner with water and roll up.
- 8repeat with remaining filling and wrapper.
- 9heat oil in a nonstick skillet over Medium heat add egg rolls ab cook until golden brown2 to 4 minutes turning to cook on all sides
- 10In a smalll dish combine remaining hoisin sauce wih duck sauce and dip eggrolls in.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stacey's Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 430.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: