Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 large minute steaks
- cheddar cheese (1" x 1" x 3" stick)
- Roll the steak around the stick of cheese and secure with a few toothpicks.
- Ensure that the steak is tucked securely around the cheese so that none escapes during cooking.
- Deepfry the steak for several minutes until it is a nice deep brown.
- Remove the toothpicks and serve.
I was sceptical, since there isn't much to this recipe, but it was delicious. My dinner quests were all impressed!
One compound word! Cheese-tastic!