Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For vegetarian. Taken from my fav cookbook
Make and share this Sweet and Hot Tempeh recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tempeh into thin strips and deep fry until crisp and golden.
- Then fry peanuts until crisp.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok and fry garlic and shallots for 1 minute and add sliced chilies.
- Fry for another minute, add tomato ketchup, chili sauce, sugar and salt.
- Cook until sauce begin to thicken.
- Add tempeh and peanuts and stir to coat with sauce.
- Serve with warm rice.
- Drizzle lime juice, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.