Definantly different than the usual sweet potato chip. Serve these at your next party...they won't last long. Gourmet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir lime zest together with salt in a small bowl.
- 2Peel sweet potatoes.
- 3Using a vegetable peeler, shave as many long strips as possible from the potatoes.
- 4Heat 2 inches oil in a 3-4 quart wide heavy saucepan over moderately high heat until it registers 375 on thermometer.
- 5Fry potato strips in about 6 batches, stirring frequently, until chips are light brown and bubbling stops, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- 6Transfer chips to paper towels to drain and sprinkle with lime salt.
- 7Return oil to 375 between batches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Chips With Lime Salt
Serving Size: 1 (2013 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: