Jeanette G's Note:
I ran across this recipe in Country Woman magazine. Although I haven't made it yet, it sounds delicious and simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until nice and smooth.
- 2Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- 3Add flour and continue to mix well.
- 4Stir in potatoes, swiss cheese, onion, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- 5In a large skillet heat butter and oil over a medium heat.
- 6Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls and press lightly to flatten.
- 7Fry until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swiss Cheese Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (934 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.8
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 81.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g