Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cheese Stick rolled in a dough (spiral shape)
Make and share this Tequeños recipe from Food.com.
- -Mix well all the ingredients.
- -Cut the cheese into sticks of 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch x 2 - 2/16-inches.
- -Roll out the dough very thin and make 1 inch wide x 8 inches longs tripes from the dough.
- -Take one stripe of dough and wrap it over a stick of cheese onto a spiral form and dust them with flour.
- -Fry the Tequeños (Cheese Sticks) in a deep fryer for less than 2 minutes or until brown in color or when you see the cheese coming out.
- -Refrigerate or Freeze the unused Tequeños as soon as possible.