Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This fish cake is my modified recipe. it tastes good and easy to feed my friends. Try and taste it.
Make and share this Thai Authentic Fish Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cat fish with flour and chopped string bean.
- Add chilli paste, sugar, salt.
- cut lime leaves into small stripes and add into the mixture.
- Heat oil into the pan with low heat.
- make a dollar coin size of mixture and fry them in hot oil.
- once the fish cakes turn darker, take them out of the pan and remove excess oil.
- serve them with thai sweet chilli sauce and cucumber.
- tips you can stuff it with a fish ball or a quail egg. it is fun and cute.