Chef # Bic's Note:
This fish cake is my modified recipe. it tastes good and easy to feed my friends. Try and taste it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cat fish with flour and chopped string bean.
- 2Add chilli paste, sugar, salt.
- 3cut lime leaves into small stripes and add into the mixture.
- 4Heat oil into the pan with low heat.
- 5make a dollar coin size of mixture and fry them in hot oil.
- 6once the fish cakes turn darker, take them out of the pan and remove excess oil.
- 7serve them with thai sweet chilli sauce and cucumber.
- 8tips you can stuff it with a fish ball or a quail egg. it is fun and cute.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Authentic Fish Cake
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.7
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 1654.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili paste
kaffir lime leaves