The lady and sons in Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah Georgia. These hoecakes are free and on every table
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix all ingriedients except oil.
- 2heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3drop mixture by spoonfuls into hot oil.
- 4use about two tablespoons of batter per hoecake.
- 5brown until crisp and turn and brown on other side, about two minutes on each side.
- 6drain on paper towels or brown paper bag.
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Lady and Sons Hoecakes
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.7
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 192.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g