These Italian appetizers are crunchy and delicious dipped in a warm marinara sauce. They are very addictive! Make a bunch, you'll need to have a lot!
- Cook ravioli in boiling salted water until they float to the top; remove from water and drain.
- Set aside to cool.
- Heat vegetable oil in fryer at least 2" deep to a temperature of 375 degrees.
- Dip ravioli in beaten egg, then cover in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in batches in hot oil until golden brown, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Sprinkle hot ravioli with parmesan cheese.
- Heat marinara sauce and set aside in serving bowl.
- Serve ravioli with dipping sauce.