1/5 Photos of Toasted Ravioli
Sue Lau's Note:
These Italian appetizers are crunchy and delicious dipped in a warm marinara sauce. They are very addictive! Make a bunch, you'll need to have a lot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ravioli in boiling salted water until they float to the top; remove from water and drain.
- 2Set aside to cool.
- 3Heat vegetable oil in fryer at least 2" deep to a temperature of 375 degrees.
- 4Dip ravioli in beaten egg, then cover in breadcrumbs.
- 5Fry in batches in hot oil until golden brown, about 5 minutes; drain.
- 6Sprinkle hot ravioli with parmesan cheese.
- 7Heat marinara sauce and set aside in serving bowl.
- 8Serve ravioli with dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 93.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: