Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Awesome taste. Hope your hungry, because you wont be able to stop eating them!
Make and share this Traditional Buffalo Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Fry chicken wings with no coating in a deepfryer While wings are frying, melt butter on low heat in a large sauce pan.
- Add 1/2 of the louisiana hot sauce bottle.
- Slowly stir the butter and hot sauce together.
- Add wings to the butter and hot sauce mix.
- Completely cover all the wings.
- Remove the wings with tongs put on a plate and serve.
- Dip wings in dressing if desired.