Andrew Signorelli's Note:
Awesome taste. Hope your hungry, because you wont be able to stop eating them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry chicken wings with no coating in a deepfryer While wings are frying, melt butter on low heat in a large sauce pan.
- 2Add 1/2 of the louisiana hot sauce bottle.
- 3Slowly stir the butter and hot sauce together.
- 4Add wings to the butter and hot sauce mix.
- 5Completely cover all the wings.
- 6Remove the wings with tongs put on a plate and serve.
- 7Dip wings in dressing if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Traditional Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.5
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 531.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
louisiana hot sauce