1/4 Photos of Tuna Spring Rolls With Lime/soy Sauce
Froma cook book "Marie Claire" I've been loaned. I haven't made these yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tuna into pieces 3/4 inch square, and 4 inces long.
- 2Spread each stick of tuna lightly with the wasabi paste, then roll lightly in the fresh herbs.
- 3Wrap each of these in a spring roll wrapper, moistening the edges with a littlewater to seal.
- 4Deep fry the spring rolls 2 or 3 at a time for 30-45 seconds-or until lightly golden-they will still be quite rare when you eat them.
- 5Drain on absorbent paper.
- 6Combine the lime juice and soy, and serve alongside the tuna in small dipping bowls.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Spring Rolls With Lime/soy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (638 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 322.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: