This is a recipe I got from my mom...she loved them! I don't remember how many these make...the serving size/yield and prep-time are a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg and yolks slightly; stir in other ingredients. Use just enough flour to make a soft dough.
- 2To keep dough light and fluffy, handle dough as little as possible.
- 3Roll out on floured cloth and cut with a Fattigmann cutter.
- 4Fry in hot oil until very lightly browned.
- 5Drain on a paper towel and dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unknownchef86's Norwegian Fattigmann Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g