Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I got from my mom...she loved them! I don't remember how many these make...the serving size/yield and prep-time are a guess.
- Beat egg and yolks slightly; stir in other ingredients. Use just enough flour to make a soft dough.
- To keep dough light and fluffy, handle dough as little as possible.
- Roll out on floured cloth and cut with a Fattigmann cutter.
- Fry in hot oil until very lightly browned.
- Drain on a paper towel and dust with powdered sugar.