1/1 Photo of Vegan Corn Dogs
Carol Bullock's Note:
These are much better than the ones I remember from childhood. Break out the mustard!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, mustard, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- 2Add the soymilk, egg replacer and shortening and mix until very smooth.
- 3Pour this mixture into a tall glass.
- 4Put the dogs on the sticks and dip them into the cornmeal batter to coat evenly.
- 5Deep fry in oil heated to 350°F until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- 6Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Corn Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 269.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tofu hot dogs