These are much better than the ones I remember from childhood. Break out the mustard!
Make and share this Vegan Corn Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, mustard, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add the soymilk, egg replacer and shortening and mix until very smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a tall glass.
- Put the dogs on the sticks and dip them into the cornmeal batter to coat evenly.
- Deep fry in oil heated to 350°F until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.