Mimi Liem's Note:
Delicious Recipes that you should try for your Family Dinner. all the ingredients can buy in your local market, easy to make with us http://momy4urecippes.blogspot.com Have a nice try and very economical price.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1# Slice carrot with saw teeth knife.
- 2# Cut the corn into 4 parts.
- 3# Slice green bean.
- 4# Boil the eggs.
- 5# Fry well the spicy, salam, lemon leaves, lemongrass, until smell good.
- 6# Add carrot, corn, egg, green bean, and stir well.
- 7# Poured the coconut milk, mix well until boil.
- 8# Ready to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Care
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.8
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59.0 g
- Saturated Fat 41.9 g
- Cholesterol 697.5 mg
- Sodium 1474.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: