This is a make-do what-do-we-have recipe and I am estimating the amounts. Adjust any spice to your taste but part of cooking is invention!
- Begin to warm the cooking oil in a 10 inch frying skillet, add oil to cover the bottom of the skillet.
- Mix dry ingredients on a plate to roll the cut pieces of chicken into.
- Whisk the 2 eggs and milk, dip the chicken pieces into the egg/milk mixture, then dredge the pieces in dry mixture by roling them in the mix to thoroughly coat each piece.
- "Quick fry" the chicken on all sides to crisp the outside to a light to medium browness then lay on a large baking sheet at even spacing between pieces, mix the sizes evenly also.
- Bake uncovered in the oven at 375 degrees for about an hour (until juices run clear when you pierce a piece with a fork).
- When you take the sheet out, let the chicken cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Hint: You can also put the dry ingredients into a 1 gallon ziploc freezer bag to "shake" then fry.
- I list ingredients per chicken so you can adjust for your family needs.