2 hrs 15 mins
recipe courtsey of Emeril, these are like the best doughtnuts...way better than those of the chain donuts places
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the fryer.
- 2In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- 3In another mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together.
- 4Add the melted chocolate and butter.
- 5Stir in the milk and vanilla.
- 6Slowly add the sifted flour into the egg mixture, incorporate into a soft dough.
- 7Cover the dough and chill for 2 hours.
- 8Turn the dough out onto a floured surface.
- 9Roll the dough out to 1/2-inch thick.
- 10Cut the doughnuts out, using a 2 1/2-inch doughnut cutter.
- 11Fry a couple of doughnuts at a time for 1 minute on each side.
- 12Remove the doughnuts from the fryer and drain on a paper-lined plate.
- 13Place the doughnuts on a wire rack.
- 14Drizzle the warm doughnuts with the chocolate glaze and sprinkle with the macadamia nuts.
- 15Place the doughnuts on a platter.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for white chocolate cake doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 147.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g